Sunday, November 1, 2009

Notice Me.

He just walked into the room and picked up all the trash in the room, lefted and returned with a chair to make the table even with chairs, and we make eye contact. Aniexty attack. He check the printer fer ink. No a word said but so many are running through my head. What should I say to him? Anything at all? Do I look like I'm focused on something really important on the computer. He's my RA. I have 4 and he's one of them so maybe flirting with him will be bad. But I like the sound of the challenge but I dont think i'll ever get the chance. He's too perfect, there has to be something thats not good about him. He wont open up to me, and I wonder why. I turn into this 7th grade girl and acting like a loser who cant stop stairing. Anyway, so another issue at hand, I need to stop saying "sorry" after I say something because I'm afriad that I'm offend or embasses myself. I do it on the phone with nick and I dont know why. Ill write something later, I think.. I'm really hungry I didnt eat anything at the shitty brunchh..

No comments:

Post a Comment